- Surf boards and SUPs (Stand-up Paddle Boards) are available for rent at Primal Surf. Take your SUP down to the end of the Cove and paddle out to the calm waters of St. George’s Thorofare or opt for a lesson first. Primal Surf offers private and group lessons.
- Rent a scooter from Brigantine Scooters and cruise around the island!
- Bike rental is available from to enjoy a bike ride from the South end to the North end All About Bikes.
- Atlantic City is just minutes away! Aside from all the hotels and nightlife, check out one of our favorite restaurants, Docks Oyster House. Their happy hour is THE BEST (especially if you love oysters)!
- Steel Pier is another AC favorite! Rides, games and plenty of traditional boardwalk favorites.
- Atlantic City Airshow occurs each August. A practice performance occurs the day before and you can catch a glimpse right on the 44th street beach! For best viewing of the actual show, visit AC. Partial views can be seen from the Brigantine Jetty.
- The Brigantine Farmer’s Market is held every Saturday morning just outside the Library. Fresh fruits and veggies, clams, scallops, craft and food vendors! (Don’t forget to grab our favorite…the crepes!
Around Town & Off the Island
- At the very end of the island sits the two-story bird watching tower. A great spot to view the entire island and get a glimpse of Long Beach Island.
- Mini golf is right across the street from the condo
- Shark Park right off 25th street, is a community-built play structure where kids can ride the tire swings, walk the balance beam, hang on monkey bars and more!
- Smile Factory arcade is a great spot for rainy days; right in the heart of town!
- The Marine Mammal Stranding Center as you enter the Island, offers both public and private tours (visit their website to schedule a private tour and opportunity to learn about all the creatures in the bay). You can also adopt a seal!
- Brigantine History Museum is a great spot for a rainy day. Learn about Brigantine’s history dating back to the 1800’s.
- Visit Storybook Land just a short drive from the condo located in Egg Harbor Township. Full of rides and other amusements perfect for younger children. Open Wednesday through Sunday.
- Visit Smithville–also just a short drive from the condo. Smithville is a quaint village full of shops, restraints and beautiful scenery!
- Ventnor Square Movie Theater–a dine in theater in Ventno–recently opened and features movies for both kids and adults.